субота, 22. септембар 2012.

Welcome

Hola todos! My sister X and I aren't new to the blogosphere,we had all kinds of blogs over various sites but we decided that we should make blog together because we share so many things and we share passion for almost same stuff so bacially,two blogs would be too much.
I'm student of Philology University in Belgrade and I'll be living there for the next 4 years with my best friend. My sister is still a high-schooler(lucky!) and she's living with our parents in our hometown.
We(actually,SHE) own(s) a camera,Nikon D3000. I love photography but I never dare to take it in my hands and do something with it. She's braver and she handles it really well ;)
We share a closet and there's little bit of a problem but hey,nothing's perfect in life.
So welcome to our blog and I hope you'll enjoy! Feel free to leave a comment,too :) xo







2 коментара: