недеља, 23. септембар 2012.

Summerland

Hello!
My sister is on a school trip around Italy and I'm in the middle of moving from my parents' house to my new apartment in Belgrade. Everything is such mess. But here are some photos of my sister Xenia and me,we had the best time of our lives on our little tour in August. We visited Italy,France and Spain,met amazing people,ate yummy food,saw so much,it's still not quite real.
As you'll find in a moment and it'll be mentioned many times here on the blog for sure,I'm in love with Spain. I'm in love with their people,culture and every piece of that country. And as you may guess,I'm studying Spanish language on the Belgrade University :)
I have so many pictures to share and so many texts to write about every place I've visited but I'll take it slow with every post.
So here are some photos and i hope you'll enjoy. xo















1 коментар: