субота, 20. октобар 2012.

"It's strange what desire will make foolish people do "

Ciao!
I'm here again. What's the thing, I moved to Belgrade, left my computer here with my blogger password and while I was in Belgrade I couldn't enter my blogger because I'm that stupid. I've tried so many times to access to my blog and bum, every time password wasn't the right one. I came home yesterday for a weekend stay and I finally changed password and I'm back to normal. :)
My sister is back home, she spent lovely time in Italy.
As my life in Belgrade is so hectic right now, I don't have time to breathe because all I do is catch bus, go to uni,run for a bus and come home and study study study. So, here are the photos from her stay in beautiful country called Italy, she visited Verona, Siena, Pisa ... it was really beautiful, as she says, let's believe her (;
be sure to tell me what you think. :)
and one more thing, I will start writing in serbian, too.















Нема коментара:

Постави коментар